There are loads of reasons why you should consider applying to Galvin’s Chance! Galvin’s Chance helps participants flourish in the UK’s fastest growing industry sector by providing them with a range of experiences and life skills, as well as creating a network of employers who are willing to assist and help young people. This enables them to better their prospects and embark on a fulfilling career path and all candidates completing the training will have a guaranteed interview.
Other benefits include:
- Participating in a recognised pre-employment training programme which includes World Host Customer Service
- Industry taster experiences across high profile establishments during the training programme
- Work placements with established employers
- One to one careers advice and guidance catered for the individual
- Prospective route to employment, obtaining guaranteed interviews for candidates completing the programme
- Chance to work towards the NVQ Level 2 in Hospitality with a national trainer while employed to enhance career progression
- Support from Galvin’s Chance programme mentors throughout the placement training and employment period
- Travel costs covered throughout training and placement period
- Opportunities to receive accredited qualifications from highly recognised industry-led providers, such as The Wine and Spirit Trust and Sealed Air.
For more information about Galvin’s Chance and to read success stories, please download our Galvin’s Chance 2017 brochure here.