Employers supporting the Galvin’s Chance programme are helping to alleviate unemployment in the local community while gaining exclusive access to the next generation of employees. If you are interested in becoming a Galvin’s Chance employer, please contact us. Supporting Galvin’s Chance as a business will provide employers with:
- Access to a talented, energetic pool of young people in your local community
- Enhance recruitment channels
- Increase brand exposure among young people
- Support from a dedicated Programme Manager during placement and employment
- Join a distinctive group of hospitality employers offering places in the programme
- The chance to change someone’s life with a positive, alternative direction.
“The Lansdowne Club have taken on several candidates from the Galvin’s Chance programme. As an employer I absolutely think it is worth doing: we need to give young people a chance, give them hope and a sense of achievement. The job is an opportunity for them to do something about their lives and it is a great satisfaction in itself just to see the progress they have made. “
Karim Yousfi – Dining Room Manager, The Lansdowne Club.
For more information about Galvin’s Chance and to read success stories, please download our Galvin’s Chance 2017 brochure here.