There are loads of reasons why you should consider applying to Galvin’s Chance! Galvin’s Chance helps participants flourish in the UK’s fastest growing industry sector by providing them with a range of experiences and life skills, as well as creating a network of employers who are willing to assist and help young people. This enables them to better their prospects and embark on a fulfilling career path and all candidates completing the training will have a guaranteed interview.
Other benefits include:
- Participating in a recognised pre-employment training programme which includes World Host Customer Service
- Industry taster experiences across high profile establishments during the training programme
- Work placements with established employers
- One to one careers advice and guidance catered for the individual
- Prospective route to employment, obtaining guaranteed interviews for candidates completing the programme
- Chance to work towards the NVQ Level 2 in Hospitality with a national trainer while employed to enhance career progression
- Support from Galvin’s Chance programme mentors throughout the placement training and employment period
- Travel costs covered throughout training and placement period
- Opportunities to receive accredited qualifications from highly recognised industry-led providers, such as The Wine and Spirit Trust and Sealed Air.